Three months until the wedding.
What still needs to be done?
Check your notes and wedding calendar! There are 3 months left until the big day! What do to? Are you forgetting anything? This is a great time to start checking things off your list and adding any last minute items that will need to be checked off as you get closer to your wedding day. Here are the top things to add to your list 3 months out.
1) Mail your wedding invitations
2) Write your wedding vows
3) Attend bridal showers
4) Discuss specific photos you want taken with your photographer
5) Discuss the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner with your family
6) Discuss your menu with the caterer
7) Discuss your wedding ceremony with the officiant
8) Send wedding announcements to local paper
9) If required by the state, make your blood test appointments
10) File paperwork to change your name
11) Decide on hair and makeup…book appointment if necessary
Images by: MichaelJonathanStudios.com