Summer celebration! Veronica and Brad were married on a beautiful sunny day in July at the Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, Ventura County. Matt, with Rewind Photography captured the day and all of it’s details.
How did you meet?
How long did you plan the wedding after the proposal?
The top 3 challenges/difficulties of planning the wedding
1. so many options for everything!
2. staying within a reasonable budget
3. keeping everything elegant and tasteful
The top 3 most fun/easiest parts of planning the wedding
1. picking the wedding dress/ groom attire
2. helping design the ballroom decor and setup
3. making a music playlist for our DJ!
What fun/unique feature of your wedding made you the proudest?
We had an electric violinst who was incredible! It was such a classy and sophisticated touch. We also had a broadway singer sing our first dance as well as the father/daughter dance and mother/son dance. It was absolutely amazing!
If you had it to do over, what would you change, add or do differently?
Nothing – it was the most perfect event I could have ever dreamed.
Q&A section does not have custom fields. How will this data be entered?