A wonderful wedding film produced by Robles Video of Southern California. Photography by Greycard Photography.
Kayla & Andrew star in their Real Wedding – A gazebo wedding at Tivoli Weddings in Fallbrook!
- How long did you plan the wedding after the proposal?
We planned our wedding for exactly 2 years from the day of our engagement.
- The top 3 challenges/difficulties of planning the wedding?
The top 3 challenges were learning what planning a wedding entailed (all the fine print details), finding venues, and making our guest list.
- The top 3 most fun/easiest parts of planning the wedding?
The top 3 most fun parts were the tasting for our menu, our many adventures looking for a venue, and perfecting the seating chart (despite last minute, spontaneous changes)
- What fun/unique feature of your wedding made you the proudest?
Our introduction song, La Chona, had a very special meaning for me (the bride) and my family.
- If you had it to do over, what would you change, add or do differently?
We would change our wedding from a Monday to a Friday to party longer!
Cinematography: @roblesvideo Photography: @greycardphotography Live Painting: @reincarnation_paintings Florist: @themoodyblooms Disc Jockey: @djkeelez Makeup: @thenayglam Hair: @bridesandbabeshair Venue: @tivoliweddings Officiant: @skullimari Bride: @k.a.e._bae18 Groom: @drewmelikeoneofyourfrenchgirls
Q&A section does not have custom fields. How will this data be