Julie and Justin were married at Rancho Las Lomas in Silverado Canyon, Orange County, California. Melody from Events by Melody Walker was their wedding coordinator. Julie included her daughter in all the details and together they walked down the aisle. Christine Bentley Photography captured the beautiful day and all the details. The Emotion Picture Studio were their videographers who created a memorable video for Julie and Justin to relive their wedding day.
How did you meet?
Swiping right on Tinder.
How long did you plan the wedding after the proposal?
9 short months. Working in the industry close to a decade made planning a breeze.
The top 3 challenges/difficulties of planning the wedding.
1. Trying to keep the guest count to a small intimate number and still including everyone.
2. Finding time to work on the planning. Between working full time as the Director for the Rancho Wildlife Foundation, being a mother to a busy 9 year old, trying to be a good fiancee and maintaining a household left little time for wedding planning.
3. Waiting for the big day, it couldn’t come soon enough!
The top 3 most fun/easiest parts of planning the wedding.
1. Choosing where to hold the wedding…Rancho is my second home and was a no brainer!
2. Picking my amazing vendor team. I know every one of my vendors personally and call all of them friends. I have seen their amazing work done many, many times and knew they would make all my dreams come true!
3. Writing my vows. My love and admiration for Justin is so deep the words and promises just flowed.
What fun/unique feature of your wedding made you the proudest?
Q&A section does not have custom fields. How will this data be entered?