- Season: Summer
Memories in the Temecula Vineyards!
How did you meet?
We met on an online dating website. Exchanged a few e-mails, had lunch over a football game, and the rest was history!
How long did you plan the wedding after the proposal?
We planned the wedding for a total of 13 months. Some months were a lot busier than others! Deciding on vendors was important to do early, but the rest all came together over a year.
The top 3 challenges/difficulties of planning the wedding.
1. Seeing everything come together without all the pieces being in one room.
2. Cutting the guest list appropriately.
3. Getting together a proper timeline for the entire evening
The top 3 most fun/easiest parts of planning the wedding.
1. Cake and food tasting! (It was like one fun date!)
2. Building a relationship with our photographers. They were great and it made our photos so natural.
3. Spending so much time with each other making decision, invites and save the dates were so fun to make!
What fun/unique feature of your wedding made you the proudest?
We said our own vows and made the ceremony tailored to us. Photographs were also important to us, so choosing a great photographer was a big win. We made sure we had enough time to take photos before, during, and after. Getting lots of photos with our wedding party was fun and necessary. They are now proudly displayed all over our house! Oh and our sparkler send-off photographed amazingly!! It is a must-do if your venue allows.
If you had it to do over, what would you change, add or do differently?
I would not sweat the small things. Such as each detail of the “trail mix bar” we had, or having a floor monogram. People are there to see you and have fun with you. You don’t need several stations to distract them from the happiness taking place. Remembering to slow down and take it all in was important. We tried to spend as much time enjoying each other while taking photos and welcoming guests. Oh and of course we would have loved to dance more!
Q&A section does not have custom fields. How will this data be entered?