Wow, What a Real Wedding! Dana and Greg celebrated their wedding and reception at Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, Ventura County. With photography by Rewind Photography – Matt Roberts and videography by Robert Michael Films – Robert Schwieger
How did you meet?
We were both camp counselors at a children’s summer day camp. We knew each other and dated for over 8 years until we got married!
How long did you plan the wedding after the proposal?
1 year and 2 months
The top 3 challenges of planning the wedding.
1. Seating arrangement of guests
2. Organizing the sizing and ordering of groomsmen and bridesmaids gowns/tuxes
3. Interviewing/choosing the parts that were most important to us: wedding coordinator, DJ, photographer, and videographer
The top 3 most fun/easiest parts of planning the wedding.
1. Venue, food choices, fun add-ons (we had a cappuccino bar and a candy bar)
2. The cake! We did miniature cakes for each guest and they got to take it home as their favor.
3. Once we hired our coodinator, Eduardo, he made it all easier. We love him.
What fun/unique feature of your wedding made you the proudest?
We loved the mini cakes, the flower arrangements and centerpieces (bright, vibrant colors, not the average white and light pink), and the centerpiece decor at our ceremony which turned into the backdrop for us at the reception space.
If you had it to do over, what would you change, add or do differently?
Nothing really! Maybe just take more time to step back and soak it all in.
Q&A section does not have custom fields. How will this data be entered?