An elegant wedding day at The Montage Resort in Laguna Beach. Sofia and Mike are captured magnificently by Plug Wedding Films.
How did you meet?
Mike and I met 7 years ago through mutual friends at a bible study in Los Angeles. We’ve been friends ever since and met up in New York on June 1st 2016, where we went on our first date, fell in love and decided to get married!
How long did you plan the wedding after the proposal?
We got engaged on October 29, 2016 and got married on January 2, 2017! So that only gave us about a little over 2 months to plan the wedding, but we did have many things planned out before he proposed.
The top 3 challenges/difficulties of planning the wedding.
1. Deciding on a videographer
2. Choosing a florist that could do the best job for the lowest budget
3. Finalizing our guest list
The top 3 most fun/easiest parts of planning the wedding.
1. Creating the registry
2. Coming up with all the decor/style for the wedding
3. Choosing out playlist
5. What fun/unique feature of your wedding made you the proudest? Our amazing donut wall featuring California Donuts!!!
6. If you had it to do over, what would you change, add or do differently? Spend less time taking pictures at the beach and spend more time with our guests.
Q&A section does not have custom fields. How will this data be entered?