Photo Booth popularity has soared!
With the soaring popularity of photo booths at weddings and parties, there has been an explosion of new photo booth companies arriving on to the scene. Before you sign on the dotted line make sure you’re getting what you asked for.
The name “photo booth” seems to mean a lot of different things to a lot of different companies. One company might be offering up a classic 600lb process film booth that turns out the traditional classic photo strip. While a different company might have a fabric tent with a camera mounted to a tripod. Each of these will get you from point A to point B it just depends on the look one is going for. This being said, always ask to see the booth you’ll be renting, or better yet, ask if you can come to their facility to see the booth in action. Ask to take a few shots. This way you can see the quality of the images, as well as see how fast the machine spits out the prints.
- What time do you arrive for setup? (Am I billed for this time?)
- Will there be an attendant that stays with the booth? (If so, what is his/her dress attire)
- Are there any restrictions for where the booth can go (i.e. stairs, grass, small door ways)?
- Do you carry liability insurance?
- How long have you been in business?
Better you have all the details, as it’s best to be well-informed so as to avoid any disappointing surprises on your big day.
Photos and writing contribution provided by: Capital Photo Booth