1. How did you meet?
We met through Ryan’s cousin first…no sparks. The 3 years later we met again through mutual friends…at the right time.
2. How long did you plan the wedding after the proposal?
We took about a year to plan the wedding. It could have been quicker but we had a year based on venue availability so we took the entire time.
3. The top 3 challenges/difficulties of planning the wedding.
1. Finding & deciding on a venue
2. Remembering the day is about us, not everyone else.
3. Budget…it can get expensive. I did small things myself, like name cards, table numbers, favors.
4. The top 3 most fun/easiest parts of planning the wedding.
1. Seeing it all come together on our wedding day! Such an awesome feeling or all the time and work that was invested.
2. Vendor appointments…it was fun meeting different people and finding which people and what style worked best for us.
3. Food tasting…even if you aren’t going to choose the crab legs (most expensive meal) for you dinner choice…try them at your tasting.
5. What fun/unique feature of your wedding made you the proudest?
I gave my bridesmaids the option to choose their own dress…with the only parameters that it be long, blush, and they send me a picture first. I got a ton of compliments! Also the dessert table and the late night snack…sliders!
6. If you had it to do over, what would you change, add or do differently?
I would make a list of pictures that I had to have from my wedding. Also, I left my phone in the bridal suite during the wedding and wish I had it to take pictures with. Also shoes…take pictures with your pretty shoes then put wedges on!
Q&A section does not have custom fields. How will this data be entered?