Chanel & Ron celebrated their summer wedding in Southern California by hosting their gorgeous event in Fallbrook, San Diego County. The setting was at the beautiful lake Estate, The Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens. Photography was covered by Paul Schaefer of P.S. Photo Media. Video (Wedding Cinema) by John Goolsby and the crew at GodFather Films. Event design was masterfully handled by Brandi Geisen and the team at The Finishing Touch Wedding Design.
How did you meet?
Actually, we met online. PlentyofFish.com! No shame in online dating here.
How long did you plan the wedding after the proposal?
A year and a half.
The top 3 challenges/difficulties of planning the wedding.
1. Managing drama with grace, impartiality, and understanding.
2. Going to endless appointments and choosing between apples and oranges.
3. Fitting everything you want to do in just one evening (yes, time goes by very fast!).
The top 3 most fun/easiest parts of planning the wedding.
1. Having a mother with excellent taste that specializes in all things wedding who genuinely wants to plan every detail of your wedding for you.
2. Trying on wedding dresses.
3. Picking flowers and table arrangements; so many sparkly things to choose from!
What fun/unique feature of your wedding made you the proudest?
Having people from literally all over the world attend my special day. From my in laws in Kentucky to a former teacher in Tunisia, Africa, I was the most happy and proud that the special people in my life showed that I was equally as special to them by making the trip out to California for me.
If you had it to do over, what would you change, add or do differently?
Put up a 7 minute dome of silence over my table so I could have shoved my face with the delicious food I picked. Love you all, but I was so hungry and shoveling food into my mouth between “Thank You’s” was not easy! Also, a person dedicated to bringing drinks to the bride so I didn’t have to literally bum sips off of all my friends. No time to visit the bar.
Q&A section does not have custom fields. How will this data be entered?