To help you plan your company’s next holiday party, here’s a brief checklist of critical tasks.
- Determine the style or theme of your event.
- Select the date & time.
- Develop a guest list. (Employee plus 1? Family?)
- Choose your venue and your caterer.
- Design and send out your invitations.
- Select your entertainment. DJ, band, dancers, comedians?
- Will you serve wine & beer, or offer a full bar?
- Create your schedule of the events.
- Will you provide parting gifts or table side favors?
- What about transportation from the event for those who desire it?
Here’s a link to find venues and reception locations for wedding & events in Southern California:
The CompanyParty.com (domain name) is for sale.
Included are these ‘protection’ domain names at no cost as part of the offering:
The logo in .AI (vector format, print resolution) is also included at no cost.
Escrow.com would handle the transaction.
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Creation Date: 1999-09-19T01:33:16Z
Asking: $50K USD