Allison and Chris met through match.com. Chris was the first person Allison had responded to and the rest is history. Chris proposed to Allison on the 4th of July and the wedding plans began. Together they found the Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse and chose the date 10/18 to marry. Allison quickly realized how difficult it is to plan a wedding while also working full time. She spent countless hours looking at their options and making decisions. A challenge for Allison and Chris was maintaining a guest count within their budget. Trying on wedding dresses and finding the perfect look was something Allison enjoyed. Alfred Angelo was the designer of her bridal gown as well as the bridesmaids dresses. Together they enjoyed the cake tastings and working with Julie and Jackie at the Anaheim Hills Golf Course Clubhouse. They said “They made everything painless so we could focus on other things.” The couple discreetly added Disney touches to their wedding day with the cake topper and gobo lighting in keeping with their honeymoon theme of a trip to Disney World! Allison and Chris stated they didn’t have regrets or changes to the best night of their life! With wonderful photography provided by Stefani Welsh Photography!
How did you meet?
Online – specifically, match.com. First person I responded to and met through online dating and the rest is history.
How long did you plan the wedding after the proposal?
We got engaged on July 4and started planning around September or October.
The top 3 challenges/difficulties of planning the wedding.
1. Trying to do all of your wedding planning yet holding a full-time job. It was very hard to concentrate on my job when my brain was focused on a million other wedding details.
2. Having to go through countless options for each and every decision without second guessing or having any regrets.
3. Trying to have a small wedding yet having everyone you want there. Finances!!!
The top 3 most fun/easiest parts of planning the wedding.
1. Cake tasting!!! Yummmmm!!!
2. Trying on different styles of wedding dresses to find the style that looks best. It’s something that you only get to do once!
3. Working with The Clubhouse at Anaheim Hills. They made everything painless so we could focus on other things.
What fun/unique feature of your wedding made you the proudest?
Discreetly adding Disney touches (cake topper, gobo lighting) to connect our Disney World honeymoon to our wedding day without being too cheesy.
If you had it to do over, what would you change, add or do differently?
It is hard to want to make any changes or additions to the best night of your life! No regrets!
Q&A section does not have custom fields. How will this data be entered?